Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dropped off the face of the what?.....the earth!

So sorry, you're all probably cursing my name going to my un updated blog....but it looks like we can put our internet problems behind us now.
I've been going to the 12 Stones Bible study on Wednesdays .....and really enjoying it. Most our students met us through the nightly radio show "Night Light" where we advertise the meeting and 24 hour prayer line. I'll post Shane's latest promo of the show too!

I'm still going to Kidz world on Saturdays too and did a "promotional photo shoot" for for that show too. (More like Tina and I goofing off in the studio....haha) but the photo's came out good!

Last Saturday Tina and I hosted a short seminar to promote the "Steps program" to a large Aga Khan (Muslim) school. About 30 young religion teachers attended and we were able to cover the importance of instilling morals and character building from a young age (we could only use half the program since the other half is quite christian) It went over real well and we're able to sell tools too.

1 comment:

  1. Aha...you're back. Hey, can you show some of the pics from your photo shoot?

    ReplyDelete