Sunday, March 26, 2006

Lost birthday picture...Found!


Sadly our internet problems are not solved…. Which you’ve probably gathered.

There’s always a lot going on though. One of our supporters took a bunch to do white water rafting on the Nile. Shane went, I was a bit of a “chicken” but someone had to stay with the kids anyway. No photo’s but good video footage from a kayak that followed for just that.

Here’s one picture I manage to get a hold of from my birthday. I’ve seriously gone and lost them. Anyway, they were all pretty similar. You get a good look at who’s around. There are a few missing though…..Shane… and Ben was behind the camera.

6 comments:

  1. Great to see you & all, ILY!! dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...you're posting again.
    Tsk, tsk...why was Shane missing on your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:37 am

    you look great, jo! and a few people i know there!

    luv u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Sorry I missed your birthday! I'm with you in Spirit...just ask my Gus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun, thanks for posting all the pix!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun! Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete