Friday, February 24, 2006

Enough about ME, heh?!

Sorry for the delay in getting back here. I have plenty of pix to post of my party and feast fun....you'll have to wait though we've just upgraded our computer and Shane has been putting on the programs and hasn't got around to putting it on line yet...I'm writing this from a friends computer.

Meanwhile, we've got no running water in our bathroom...nope, not even the toilet. So now I'm hauling cold and hot (boiled) water from the kitchen downstairs (It was just hot water I'd have to make and bring up before) everyday for us all to have a bucket bath...and it's not like you can get away with NOT having a wash in the dusty, hot climate.
"count your blessings name them one, by one" boy, that is hard to do at times. ummm...let me think...good health! TG! when there's a variety of diseases going around....big, cool (as opposed to hot) house....large property for the kids to play in....fruitful outreach projects....fun people to work with.

I promise to get back to you with those pix!
Oh, and my good friend and sister, Tina (our kids are cousins) has just started a blog! It's: http://junglerumblings.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Ahh you're finally back...wow...sounds like things are getting pretty interesting...praying for things to work out well...say hi to alan from Chad...

    ReplyDelete